Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to my Brain...

So, I'm Brian and these are my Brainwaves.  I thought about calling this blog "Brianwaves," but I thought people might think it was about surfing or something.  Many (or most) of the Brainwaves I'll be sharing are about movies, books, music, and faith.  Maybe that's your thing, maybe not, but we'll have some fun together if you're up for it.

I'm at a place and time in my life where I don't know what on earth I'm doing...and somehow I don't think I'm the only one in that position.  Since I don't have a job, my time will be filled with other things:  family, reading, movies, and now, writing.  (I'm sure a few other things will creep in from time to time.  What can I say, I'm a man of simple pleasures).  Don't worry, I'm not a writing novice, I do have a sense of what I'm doing; this won't be completely aimless or something.  I hope this can be a forum to talk (civally please) about things on our minds.  Maybe we can start a conversation about the big stuff and the small stuff, but mostly about the fun stuff. 

This is a new adventure for me...let's Indiana Jones this sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment